- Brew Variety of Coffee: Semi-automatic 2-in-1 espresso maker with milk frother, brew perfect espresso, cappuccino, latte and moka.
- Brew Rich Taste Espresso: With 15 Bar High-pressure Pump, it brews rich-tasting espresso, extraction of coffee oil, internal layers of coffee, our products will enable you to enjoy every drop of pure Italian coffee.
- Efficient and Fast: High power heater with 1050W, it takes 1″30s to get of fresh coffee. Cord length 26 inches.
- Brilliant Design: Full stainless steel body, Automatic temperature control, Removable reservoirs with 43oz (1.25L) volume.
- 2 Years Warranty: The espresso machine is backed by our 24-month warranty. But our friendly service is available for a lifetime, our service teams will be always on your side.
Our Aicok Espresso Maker is equipped with a filter that allow coffee lovers at any skill level to prepare barista-quality espresso.
The heavy-duty double spout espresso filter, designed for beginners, is convenient and easy to use, brewing one or two espressos at a time.
If you want to drink the best espresso coffee, please choose our AICOK ESPRESSO MAKER!
1, Power on, default brewing mode, start to heat water, green light on, ready to brew coffee.
2, Press second button, switch to frothing mode, green light on, steam ready to froth milk.
3, Put coffee grounds into filter and tamp tight, no more than MAX, clean grounds on filter edge to prevent leaking.
4, Brewing mode is for brewing coffee only, can not froth milk. Frothing mode is for frothing milk on, can not brew coffee.
5, Please brew water to clean the water boiler for the first use or for use after a long period of time.
6, To avoid leaking, coffee grounds should be tamped and lower than max level of filter, and coffee dregs on seal ring should be cleaned after uses.
7, Ensure Brewing/Frothing switch is in the Brewing , and cool down the boiler to after frothing milk.
8, The stainless steel filter inside the funnel is dishwasher safe, but not the funnel.
9, Please turn off the power and unplug, if you don’t want to brew espresso anymore.